Monday, July 8, 2013

Introduction

This blog will be a supplement to my main blog, Living the Lewis Lifestyle. I want a central location to document those special moments with my kids; the moments I want to remember and record for later in life. This will not be the everyday happenings with my children, that will still be logged in my main blog. This is a place to log their moments of pure innocence, endearment, humor, wit, and wisdom.



-Matthew 18

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." (NIV)
Matthew 19:14

I am not one to quote the bible at people, but this passage has special meaning to me. It was read aloud at friend's funeral last March. The minister compared it to my friend, for she was a preschool teacher; as was I. She loved the children in her classes, she surrounded herself with kids and dedicated her time to loving and teaching them. She loved and lived life through the eyes of children. 
This spoke to me. I walked away from his sermon knowing I was ready for another baby. I, too, have spent the greater part of my life surrounded by children, and I feel it is my calling to continue to do so. To see life through the eyes of a child is one of the greatest gifts you can receive. Here is how my children see life... 



M.LEWIS

No comments:

Post a Comment